Join the server community today!
Server IP: play-ac.net

Cannot place water bucket

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by Wolfshank, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Wolfshank Member

I'm a member on this server and have 10 1/2 hours of play time on this server. I find it absolutely idiotic that I am not able to place a water bucket on my own claim. People make farms, auto farms and use water to decorate so do us all a favor and change the commands so that we can use water buckets.

-Wolfshank (Member) Joined 1/14/18

theosong likes this.
  2. Wolfshank Member

Aswell as flint and steel its a server with a claim plug in there is no way it makes sense. How do i make obsidian and how do i get to the nether.

3. Mister_Fix Owner

You ask staff to place it for you.
    That's why we have staff members, we even have a support channel on the Discord server so that if there's no staff members online you can ask there and staff will get to you.

Wolfshank and theosong like this.
  4. Wolfshank Member

I don't know how you can possibly justify that there has to come a point in which you must notice you've gone too far to avoid greifing. as i am usually online from 8-10 there is rarely a staff member online and for you to make us have to go into a discord makes no sense. at least allow members+ to place water.

5. Wolfshank Member

These stupid rules truly take away from the fun of playing this game. this is relay a make or break type thing you got here. if you do not plan on changing this i will no long waste my time on this server.

6. Mister_Fix Owner

We are a new server in its infancy, it’s reasonable for it to have it’s querks at this stage, if you cannot accept that your are welcome to leave.

Wolfshank likes this.
  7. Wolfshank Member

As this is on forums i find it appropriate having arguments so I would just like for you to tell me why these rules are in place while its a land claiming server. I can justify not allowing lava and flint and steel but I feel like water is a lil far.

8. crypt3r Owner

We will take this into consideration on the next staff meeting. As for now, just notify a staff member in-game or on the discord server.

Wolfshank likes this.
  9. Wolfshank Member

Sounds good.

crypt3r likes this.
  10. Mister_Fix Owner

Water and fire limitations Removed™

crypt3r and Wolfshank like this.
  11. Wolfshank Member

Im aware i was quite a bit sassy in this post but i fully appreciate the attentiveness of the staff to quickly find a solution aswsell as listening to your community. many thanks to crypt3r and Mister_fix.
    p.s i was definitely bluffing about leaving.

theosong likes this.
  12. Mister_Fix Owner

Ma nema chef

crypt3r and Wolfshank like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)